Friday, June 27, 2008

Flowers

Have you ever wondered where I got my flower picture in my blog title. Oh, I'm sure you have. ;) Well take a look at this picture, notice the flowers at the bottom. I cropped one of my wedding day pictures for my blog title. My MIL planted those flowers for our wedding day that took place on my in-laws property in Burdett, NY on September 16, 1995. And I am sure you can figure out who those people are in the background without me telling you. Right?

Why am I blogging about this? I'm trying not to let a week go by before I blog again! But really, I set up my blog so that I can email a post directly to my blog. I was running a test to see how all this would work and I chose a picture to attach to make sure that would come through. This is the picture I chose and it was such a nice picture, I had to share it with you all and not just delete my test post. And a few of my readers were at my wedding and might enjoy a little trip down memory lane. Actually, almost all my readers were at my wedding; Mom, Dad, brother, sister, BFF in OH and good friend in FL. Hi everyone!!!


Now for those who were there, do you remember anything about that swing? Leave me a comment and tell me. I'll update everyone else what I am talking about in a later post. And the lucky winner will get mentioned by me in that post. Now aren't you enticed to comment and win! I know you are! ;)

5 comments:

  1. HI Kara!! I remeber your wedding day - weekend!! It was beautiful and a weekend Joe and I remeber fondly!! Sadly, I can not remember anything about the swing itself though! I look forward to the answer!!

    Love your blog - the kids are adorable!! And it is nice to see you guys are so happy!!

    ~Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I will play along. The swing broke during pictures.

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully, you got the swing breaking on video...to send in to America's Funniest!

    My, my Kara...you are getting so tech-y! I'm impressed and will have to pick your brain about all these innovations. Maybe you can share through the blueberry bushes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not remembering one blasted thing about that swing. All I remember was that it was a bit windy that day. And I remember that Henry had fallen into the cellar or something and had dislocated his shoulder? I know he was wearing a sling.
    Did you fall off of the swing? Did it break?

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI KARA,

    I REMEMBER THAT YOU FELL OUT OF THAT SWING. IS THAT RIGHT OR AM I HALLUCINATING?

    MOM

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Please leave me a comment!

Video of Quinn