Saturday, January 8, 2011

Color Blind?

Last night I asked Dom to hand me the green pillow that belongs on our bed. He looks at me puzzled and says, "You mean this black pillow." I say, "Yes, but that's not black, it's dark green." "Nuhhh uhhh," he says. Then begins the "yes, it is," "no, it isn't" game. Dom then calls in Alex and asks him, "What color is this pillow?" Alex says, "Dark green." "Nuhhh uhhh," says Dom. Next he calls in Quinn and asks him the same question. Quinn says, "Dark green." Truly getting frustrated now, Dom calls in Ethan. Upon hearing the question, Ethan says, "Dark green." None of them have heard what the previous one has said. Dom can't believe his ears, or his eyes at this point. Dom calls Anna. "Anna," he says, "What color is this pillow?" Anna says, "Black." Ahhh, Dom has been vindicated by a 4 year old who isn't always sure of her colors!!

This pillow matches our bedspread. I can not believe that Dom has thought these past couple of years, that we've had a black bedspread on our bed. I do remember ordering "GREEN" from JCPenney a few years ago. It's a funny thing to realize you might be color blind at the ripe old age of 38!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Please leave me a comment!

Video of Quinn