Monday, July 21, 2008

More Kid Follies

OK, it's time for a more upbeat post. I'm doing better and haven't cried in several days since Dottie passed. I think I'm on the mend. But here a few cute things the kids have said or done recently.


  • Ethan took a sesame seed off of his hamburger bun and said, “Mom, if I plant this, it will grow a hamburger.”


  • After telling Alex to do something, he muttered, “I’m the only one who ever does anything around here.” He kind of sounds familiar. Hmm….


  • After Ethan gave me a kiss good night he said, “I’m glad you don’t have spiky cheeks. Dad has spiky cheeks.”

    Here is Anna pulling her shirt up over her head. I think she looks like a flower, the kids say she’s an elephant.

A happy heart makes the face cheerful... Proverbs 15:13

2 comments:

  1. Since you have me automatically receive your new posts...it keeps me from actually coming to your site! So, even after reading about the chickens, I decided to pop in on Bella and I see all these cool new things. I love the little flower bullets! Did you do that?

    I'm studying up on HTML so maybe I, too, can figure out some of these little doo-dads!

    I agree with the boys...she looks like an elephant--with the big ears minus the trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE. ETHAN IS DEFINITELY A THINKER. YOU HAVE CUTE KIDS. MISS YOU, LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Please leave me a comment!

Video of Quinn