Bella Blog
Chronicles of My Beautiful Family
Pages
Home
Believe
Christianity
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Merry Christmas
May the blessings of our beautiful Savior be yours throughout the season and in the coming year.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!
Please leave me a comment!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Video of Quinn
Kid Follies, Again
Yesterday, we all loaded up in Dom's truck on our way to do an apartment. When I got in the truck, Dom asked me if I had "such ...
Video of Quinn
I found this unpublished video on my blog as a draft. I had to publish it, so I could view it. It's from 2008. The playback speed is...
Color Blind?
Last night I asked Dom to hand me the green pillow that belongs on our bed. He looks at me puzzled and says, "You mean this black pillo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!
Please leave me a comment!