Sunday, November 23, 2008

Children Are A Blessing

From the Lord, right? That's what the bible tells me in Ephesians. "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward", Eph 127:3-5. I have to remind myself of that when something like this occurs.

Anna took a dry erase maker and colored all over my kitchen floor, walls, and doors. I can't turn my back for a moment. But do you want to know what I was thanking God for as I was cleaning up this mess? Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!

1 comment:

  1. Children are blessings (sometimes in disguise...very, very GOOD disguises)!

    Corbin used a dry-erase marker on our white Berber carpets once...I don't think Mr. Clean Magic Erasers would have worked. We did get most of it up though. You can bet we now have those erasers under the kitchen sink, just waiting for the next time they are needed!! Thank God for those who INVENT.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Please leave me a comment!

Video of Quinn