Nothing too exciting has been going on these last few days, so I will tell you a few cute things the kids have done or said recently.
Domenick had bought some Peanut M&M’s and Quinn wanted to know if he could have some. I said that he could have a handful. A few minutes later, I walked into the kitchen to find Quinn with the nut cracker. He was cracking open the Peanut M&M’s and removing the peanut. LOL! I told him not to waste the peanut, someone will eat it and he said, “Oh, I’m not wasting them. I’m giving them to Ethan, he likes them.”
Yesterday, Quinn killed a wasp that made its way into our house. Ethan was with him and said, “Be careful, its stingray may still be alive.”
This will touch any homeschooling mother’s heart. Quinn and Alex were at the table one day doing their school work and Quinn said, “ I’m glad we’re homeschooled, aren’t you Alex?” Ahhh! Music to my ears! Makes it all worth it.
The other morning Dom went into the kids room to wake them up early, since we needed to get somewhere that day in a timely fashion. He then came to tell me that Alex is just like me. When he told them it was time to get up, Ethan sat right up in bed, ready to go; Quinn stretched and looked around; and Alex said “Oh, God.” Yes, Alex and I are not morning people and we don’t like to get up.
I’ll try and make this a regular piece on my blog. Kids are always saying the “darnest” things and I never remember them years down the road, so by writing about them here, I’m keeping a record that can be enjoyed in the years to come.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday, we all loaded up in Dom's truck on our way to do an apartment. When I got in the truck, Dom asked me if I had "such ...
-
I found this unpublished video on my blog as a draft. I had to publish it, so I could view it. It's from 2008. The playback speed is...
-
Last night I asked Dom to hand me the green pillow that belongs on our bed. He looks at me puzzled and says, "You mean this black pillo...
My Quinn said for his birthday (turning 4) he wants a "bitar" so he can rock and roll!
ReplyDeleteHi Kara,
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!! I really enjoy your blog. You are doing a really great job with it. Kids, all look wonderful and so does the menagerie at the Bellavigna household.
Have a great Memorial Day. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me. And do not forget Dom.
Take care, (Love You)
Dad