Today, I had the kids sitting at the table doing some "schoolwork" (we haven't officially started back up this year. Next Week) and I was acting a little silly goofing off. I was just trying to have some fun getting the kids to laugh. ;) Quinn looked at me and said, "what did you do with my mom?" I guess that tells me something, like I haven't been silly enough lately!
Friday, August 29, 2008
A Few Kid Follies
The other day, we were all gathered around the table eating dinner, when I commented about how our older two children both have dark hair and our two younger children both have light colored hair. Alex looked at Dom and said, "Yea, and Dad has Dottie Dog hair." LOL! (Black and WHITE like Dottie the Dalmatian)
Today, I had the kids sitting at the table doing some "schoolwork" (we haven't officially started back up this year. Next Week) and I was acting a little silly goofing off. I was just trying to have some fun getting the kids to laugh. ;) Quinn looked at me and said, "what did you do with my mom?" I guess that tells me something, like I haven't been silly enough lately!
I thought this was such an adorable picture with Quinn and his kitty. There's nothing funny about this picture, I have just been waiting for the "right" post to include it in. But I'm tired of waiting. I thought you all could enjoy it now!
Today, I had the kids sitting at the table doing some "schoolwork" (we haven't officially started back up this year. Next Week) and I was acting a little silly goofing off. I was just trying to have some fun getting the kids to laugh. ;) Quinn looked at me and said, "what did you do with my mom?" I guess that tells me something, like I haven't been silly enough lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Besides being chief cook and bottle washer in our home, I am also the family beautician. I cut everyone's hair including Dom and myself....
-
Mom! Congratulations! You are the lucky winner of recognition on my blog! Oh, I know you must feel so honored. But contain yourself, really....
-
Have you ever wondered where I got my flower picture in my blog title. Oh, I'm sure you have. ;) Well take a look at this picture, notic...
Cute picture! The kitty looks a lot like our Squeaky.
ReplyDeleteLighten up, Mom!! Isn't it funny how our kids don't have to do/say much to make us feel guilty??? LOL!!!
Haha...Karis isn't old enough to know how to make me feel guilty (it won't take much, I'm sure!) but I guess I'll brace myself for the future.
ReplyDeleteYes, cute picture!
-Kelley
(I'm just stalking your blog from over there at Lonesome Pine)