Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a Facebook Junkie!

Hey, it's me! Do you remember who I am? I don't blame you if you don't. I haven't posted in almost two months. I can't even say that all that time has been productive. I've been on the computer, just not in Bloggy Land. No, I've been in Facebook Land. And I have to say, "Hi, my name is Kara, and I'm addicted to Facebook." There really needs to be an FA class to take for this. That would be "Facebook Anonymous!"

It has been easier to write a quick one line status of what I am up to on Facebook, rather than take an hour to write something here with photos. Because, you know, a good blog post must have photos! But that takes time and I try not to waste large chunks of it. I am now just wasting smaller chunks of it on Facebook instead. Which of course could be added up to one big chunk, but somehow I don't think about that!

So, I must apologize to any of you who are not on Facebook and have been sorely disappointed in not knowing what is going on in my life. I really can't imagine who that would be, but if you exist, "I'm sorry." And I will try to blog about something more exciting in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Please leave me a comment!

Video of Quinn