Here is a song that Domenick found on the internet a few years ago. We got a laugh out of it then and continue to get one each Christmas when we hear it again. I wanted to share. I set the music to photos of the kids from the past few Christmases. Enjoy!
Jinginy Jing....
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Domenick the Christmas Donkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Besides being chief cook and bottle washer in our home, I am also the family beautician. I cut everyone's hair including Dom and myself....
-
Mom! Congratulations! You are the lucky winner of recognition on my blog! Oh, I know you must feel so honored. But contain yourself, really....
-
Have you ever wondered where I got my flower picture in my blog title. Oh, I'm sure you have. ;) Well take a look at this picture, notic...
So, Kara...you're now my techno-guru!!! That was really cool and the pix just precious! It's amazing how much all the kids have grown in just 12 months. Wow!
ReplyDeleteYou had Peace worried you guys already got to open your presents. Those are super cute.
ReplyDelete