Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mom

I just posted my "winner" and was reading it over and realized I never included a picture of my mother. I said I was mentioning everyone who was at my wedding and who reads my blog, but somehow I forgot to add the most important person.

If you only knew how long I have been working on this post, you might understand. I started at 8:00 am and it was 2:00 pm before I finally posted it. I won't go into all the details of why it has taken that long, but it has. And I think it has fried my brain a little. :)

This is my step-father, Bill, with my mother, Diane.

I love you Mom! Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you told your wedding story. So many of our friends we didn't know at the time we married, so they weren't there, but they are so important to us now that we wish they had been there on that very important day. So, thanks for sharing the story and inviting us in.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Please leave me a comment!

Video of Quinn